Start with the Smoothie Base...
- 1 scoop of plant or whey protein. These are my two favorite kinds:
Try One or ALL of these Variations!
- Smoothie Base
- 1 cup any combination of frozen berries, preferably organic
- 1 small banana
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Optional Brain Boost: 2 tsp Brain Octane Purified Coconut Oil and/0r 1 tsp DHA Berry Frutol
- Optional Super Nutrient Boost: Acai Berry Powder
- Optional Green Sneak: 1 tsp greens powder
Chocolate Peanut or Almond Butter
- Smoothie base using chocolate flavored protein. SFH is the best tasting one in my opinion!
- 1 tbsp peanut or almond butter or 2 tbsp of PB Fit (lowers calories but still has same peanut butter flavor)
- Smoothie base using SFH Fuel Protein
- 2 oz orange juice
- ½ cup frozen mangos and/or frozen pineapple
- Fast Version: Fuel, almond milk, 2 oz orange juice in a Blender Bottle
- Optional add-on 1 tbsp XCT or Brain Octane MCT Oil
- Smoothie Base with Vanilla Protein
- 1 tbsp walnuts
- 3 Brazil Nuts
- 2 tbsp Ground Flaxseeds
- Optional: ½ banana
- Dash of cinnamon
Hormone Balancer and Cravings Crusher Morning Smoothie
- Smoothie base using Veggie Meal Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Brain Octane
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Optional Add-on: 1 tbsp acai powder
All-In-One Green Power Protein Smoothie
This smoothie is super fast, takes less than a minute to make, and is loaded with 7 g fiber, 10 g greens, and 21 g organic plant protein.
- 1 scoop Greens and Protein Powder
- 1/2 banana
- 1/3 cup ice
- 2 oz orange juice
Glowing Green Protein Smoothie
*You will need a powerful Ninja or Vitamix blender.*
- 8 oz cold water (no almond milk)
- 1/2 c. ice
- 2 cups spinach
- 2-3 kale leaves
- 2 celery stalks
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein
- 1 apple
- 1 lemon
- Optional, small slice of ginger and/or ½ banana
*This smoothie is HUGE, about 25 oz of liquid. It’s a great “Dinner” Smoothie when you don’t feel like cooking, and also want to lose weight faster*.
More recipes to come!