These immune dysfunctions affect the gut:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Allergies and asthma
- Food sensitivities
- Skin rashes, eczema, psoriasis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
There are other conditions that also jeopardize a healthy gut:
- Mood, depression, and all mental disorders. Serotonin is made in the gut. The gut is the second brain.
- Chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
All of us should be on an effective probiotic as well as a diet that supports a healthy flora.
The question is, which one? There are so many choices, so which one is the best?
Hands down, MegaSporeBiotic (MSB) by Microbiome is my top pick. After 15 years in clinical practice, I have seen the best results and, quite frankly, miracles with this product.
Why MegaSporeBiotic is My Top Choice
- It’s the ONLY probiotic proven to heal leaky gut… in as little as 30 days.
- The 5 strains in this product have a high survivability in the harsh gastric environment because it is in a spore form.
- It increases the production of SCFA (short chain fatty acids) and acts as a prebiotic to other gut bacteria, which increases Microbial Diversity.
- The strain bacillus subtilis in MSB supports and repairs the immune system.
- The original strains in MSB were isolated in healthy human subjects. When put into production, the DNA of these “mother” strains were verified before production began.
Conditions MSB Can Help
- Crohn’s, colitis, IBS
- Anxiety, depression, and autism
- Acid reflux/GERD
- All skin conditions including acne
- Allergies, asthma, and sinus conditions
- RA, fibromyalgia, and all autoimmune disorders
- Diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure
- Fatty liver, PCOS
- Lyme disease
- SIBO, candida overgrowth, UTI’s
Research shows that the type of bacteria you have in your gut controls the foods you crave and the number of calories your body will extract from the food you eat. MSB, along with changing your diet to a higher protein, higher fiber and lower sugar diet, can reprogram the body to favor fat burning foods, increase satiety, and control insulin sensitivity.
With more severe diseases and conditions, I do have to use more supplements than MSB to completely heal and restore gut function and health overall. Along with the right products comes the necessity to change diet patterns to include more whole foods such as high protein foods, vegetables, and fruits. Also, reducing inflammatory foods is a key piece of the puzzle to see long-term improvement and restoration of health.
Dietary changes alone cannot heal the gut. The Standard American Diet, chronic stress, exposure to toxins and chemicals, and the overuse of antibiotics have been a cocktail for a gut disaster. Investing in the right probiotic is a great place to start, and that is why I recommend MegaSporeBiotic.
Be in health,