Another year has gone by, still need to lose that weight.
Another year has gone by, still feel like crap.
If you are struggling with your weight or just don’t feel well, there is a reason for it. You might not exercise enough, drink too much alcohol, eat out frequently, etc.
These are all factors for sure, but there is a deeper issue…
You do not make the time to take care of yourself!
Do any of these resonate with you?
- Your work and kids come before you, and you are paying for it.
- You don’t plan ahead, so of course you aren’t going to have healthy food and fit in work-outs. You pay heavy for convenience and cheap food, and that is your health! It’s not convenient to prepare fresh food and bring your healthy food from home when you are out and about. It requires a plan and thinking ahead.
- You take very good care of everything else, your children have activities lined up, but your time doesn’t exist.
- You are always cleaning and picking up after your family, when they could be doing it themselves.
- Your house and “stuff” is expensive.
- You have to work like a dog, so don’t have any time to take care of yourself.
- You feel less than, incapable. These are sub-conscious beliefs holding you back. You don’t move forward and give the time to yourself because somewhere deep inside you don’t feel you deserve it.
If you want to truly change this year, start by getting real. Begin by addressing some of the above messes before we talk about diet and exercise strategies. That’s the only way for you to get results that stick!
Stay tuned to my next blog post where I will give you some diet and exercise tips to get some traction and start feeling better really fast.